Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wordful Wednesday- Under My Umbrella



This is my first time participating in Wordful Wednesday. I am so excited!! If you would like to participate in the fun please visit my new friends over at Seven Clown Circus.









"And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without rain, there will be no rainbow."- Gilbert K. Chesterton






*Smiling at the rain with no worries at all.*

I never met anyone who loved the rain as much as Princess S. Whenever it rains we must leave the castle and run outside. Once we get outside we sing, dance, and laugh as the cold drops run down our faces. We sing Barney songs like "If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gumdrops oh what a rain that would be. Standing outside with my mouth open wide... ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah." while we stand outside with our tongues out tasting the rain. After that we sing the popular nursery rhyme "The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout. Down came the rain, and washed the spider out. Out came the sun, and dried up all the rain, and the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again" moving our hands to follow the song. Then we put up our umbrellas and walk around as we listen to the rain drops fall on our umbrellas. Once the rain stops we put our umbrellas down and look up at the sky and wait for a while to see if we see a rainbow. We have not seen a rainbow yet, but seeing Princess S. smile just warms my heart.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my castle today! I would love for you to share a little magic with me. So comment below and wave your magic wand... *This Is Where The Magic Begins!*

ShareThis