Princess S. at 1 year
Sometimes I really wish that my child would have came with an instruction manual when she was born. Something that would have gave me a little heads up on how things were going to be because raising a princess is far from easy. I blame myself for not attending one of those royal prenatal classes while I was pregnant or reading one of those wonderful how to raise a princess books. I have so many questions that have been left unanswered and so many things that I have not experienced yet. However, in spite of all this I have managed to create a list:
All The Things I Wish Somebody Would Have Told Me About Raising A Princess...
- That from the day she first started smiling she would try to get over on me with the flash of a smile and sometimes it would work.
- That I would have to deal with a lot, I mean a lot of whining.
- That I would enjoy playing dress up more as an adult then I ever did as a child.
- That I may have to deal with a drama princess. I should have taken a drama class!
- That if I did not know much about cooking I should take a cooking class because when my waiter is on vacation I would be filling in.
- That tea parties would be so much fun.
- That I should store my closet with lots of tiaras because princess's break things.
- That before I go to sleep there would be a million hugs & kisses.. I must say I LOVE this part.